Friday 21 February 2014

Slip - For Beauty Sleep

Did you know we spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping? By the time we are 60 that is 20 years spent in bed! Now what if I told you your pillow could also have super powers? That it could give you a beauty treatment every night while you are off in dream land? WARNING! Maximum excitement levels reached! 

I have recently tried, tested and fallen in love with 'slip' - my very own silk pillow case for beauty sleep. Slip is a celebrity favourite amongst names such as Jennifer Lopez, Ellen Degeneres, Eva Longoria, Amanda Seyfried and many more. It has also been featured in many leading magazines lately. The silk pillow case allows skin and hair to glide along it without tugging and damaging like cotton pillow cases do. Silk is a natural temperature regulator so it allows for your skin to breathe throughout the night. 


With so many hours spent in bed sleeping each day, and a busy schedule, it can be hard for the modern woman to find time to pamper herself. I am certainly glad I've found this little beauty to look after me while I'm sleeping.

Make sure you get yours at - 

www.slipsilkpillowcase.com