Saturday 9 November 2013

Nike - My favourites

The brand Nike needs absolutely no introduction. With their slogan 'Just do it' they have have created not only an empire, but a way of life that their buyers aspire to. Nike has always been known for its extremely functional clothing, but lately their prints, fabrics and colour schemes have been absolutely stunning. 

Here are a few of my favourite pieces from the new Nike range I had a chance to shoot with the gorgeous Nikki from www.mirrormymanifest.com (visit her site to check out her gorgeous photos and pieces).

When I first saw this top I didn't notice all of the gorgeous detail and pattern. The dri-fit material is great for working out and keeping you feeling fresh during and after.



I have paired the singlet with the Flyknit Lunar1 runners.




Another favourite pair are these gorgeous   Pegasus +30 runners..




A big thankyou to 'Two Birds Talking'...