Saturday 2 November 2013

Swisse | Low-Carb Bar launch

What better way to start the day than with a spin class and a beautiful fresh and healthy breakfast. On Thursday I was lucky enough to head to Flow Athletic (@flowathletic) in Paddington (Sydney), for the launch of Swisse's new low-carb bars with my beautiful friend Nikki from www.mirrormymanifest.com 
@mirrormymanifest

I must start by saying this is one of the freshest and most beautiful gym spaces I've ever seen! I highly recommend you check it out if you are in the area. Flow offers unique Yoga and TRX classes for all levels.


The morning started with a fantastic 45 minute spin class. This was actually the first time I've ever attended a spin class and I must say I loved it! Great music + a great instructor is always a recipe to success in my eyes! 


After class we moved into the studio next door where we were treated by Swisse to a beautiful healthy breakfast and some green smoothies made with the 'Digestion' superfood product from Swisse. They were so deliscious and we even got to blend our own using a bike which was attached to the blender! How cool is that!


After bringing home and trying my products, I've got to say the bars are deliscious! They are the perfect snack size and do offer a good amount of protein for a little snack. I'm a huge protein bar fanatic and I was especially in love with the choc-caramel flavour! I'd be most likely to have a bar like this in between meals or just after a workout to tide me over to my next meal. The bars have a RRP of $2.95.


I can't wait to try the rest of the products. Swisse is such a well established brand and their products are great quality. You can find them at-

Instagram - @swisseau
Website - www.swisse.com

Thankyou to Two Birds Talking for having me at your beautiful event.

@twobirdstalking
Www.twobirdstalking.com